Sunday, September 2, 2012

And Again.. WHAT THE FUCK, LAW & ORDER?

Some 15 year old girl from a rich family gets killed by her sister, and when the older sister confesses the mother is like "Ohhh, it's okay Mercedes!" Like what the hell? If my mom was sitting with me and I was like "I murdered my sister" she'd be like "Ew, WTF get away from me" or SOMETHING. Okay, maybe she'd be in shock and just not have a reaction. But.. Just.. Not THAT reaction.

And it doesn't help that the entire reason the 20-something year old girl killed her sister is that she had sex with her fiance' (who's also from a wealthy family).

Cool, thanks for my morning dose of rape, Law & Order. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. wait...where did rape fit into that spoiler/review? ;-p

    just having a look at your blog and being a 'dorder' fan, i had to read this. you did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete