Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jamie Quotes that Make Me Smile

So, I decided that too many times I tell Jamie that I'm going to quote her one day.. well I figure I'll just compile them all her words of wisdom here right now so that when I'm feeling down, I can come here and keep on smiling(also to keep inventory on all of them, she has a lot since she's awesome like that). She's the best. Of course, the first line I write on here from her that gave me this big idea is kinda ridiculous, but then again, that's why I love her <3
Started (6.11.12 @1:01AM)
1. "Let's see how men like semenopause"
2. "NO ONE LIKES MECHANICSBURG" (so true)
3. "The next time I have sex I have to spread their legs and go 'RELEASE THE KRAKEN!'"
4. "America is the fat forty-five-year-old quarterback living in his glory days."
5. "The world is our oyster"



No comments:

Post a Comment