Thursday, June 14, 2012

So Apparently I Suck At Talking to People I Don't Know

I mean.. Okay, not that I suck at it on the outside. Well most times anyway.. For the most part I can get away with making conversation with people I don't know and.. It.. You know, works. Sometimes it's a little awkward at first, but it usually loosens up if I talk to someone longer. But boy do I have an internal freakout. I can't even talk to people on Omegle without being super anxious.

Sooo I'm going to work on that. I was actually trying to work on it before by talking to at least one new person a day. And I did a decent job with that for like two weeks. But I kind of fell out of doing that.. So I'm starting again. I guess I've been doing a decent job so far since yesterday I met Josh in the parking lot of Tyler and played disc golf with him (BLOGGING ABOUT THAT LATER), and today I'm on Omegle. Trying to not talk to the creepers (which is hard).. Well I mean it's fun to mess with the creepers ("62/M/AnystateintheBibleBelt", anyone? Come on, we've all done it), but I'm trying to legit talk to people too.. And right now it's not actually going that well =[

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Considering it was like 6AM when you were tried it... No, everyone on Omegle is creepy.. or like 12...

    Stick to Reddit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete