Tuesday, May 15, 2012

LOL, BLACK GUY



Jamie: LOL, so todayyyy is Sunday. I have to go to my cousin's graduation today. For the longest time I thought his name was Jake.. Everyone calls him Jake, I've always known him as Jake, it's even Jake on his Facebook. But apparently his real name is John. And I've went 17 years without knowing that. So that's awkward.. I haven't actually told my parents that I just figured this out. Huh, I should do that. Anyway, Jess and I went shopping on Friday and I got a super awesome outfit. Expect a new profile picture soon =P Anyway, it's a pretty nifty dress. I feel okay saying that because it looks like it came out of the 60's. It's navy and grey striped, pretty legit. So yeah, that's cool. But I have a crap ton of hickies on my neck so I have noooo idea how I'm going to pull this off tomorrow.. They're nowhere near healed.. Although they're not nearly as bad as they were before. But it's still going to be really awkward when my mom has to help me put my necklace on. Actually, I think my parents have seen them already.. while I was in the car with my dad he asked whether or not I was single because apparently it's "hard to keep track". It was super awkward... You know what else is super awkward? Driving all the way to New York for your lesson and then having your teacher not be at his house. That's pretty damn awkward. Andddddddd today I hung out with my friends at Jazz at the Farm, somehow managed to avoid The Cat (and Jess wasn't there for this =[ </3 Dumb bitch went for a run instead...), and then went to a bonfire with a bunch of lame-o people =P Haha, the bonfire was actually pretty fun. I have this really awkward thing where if I'm talking to someone I've never met before and they don't respond to something I've said with-in three seconds I just keep talking.. It's kind of a nervous habit.. So no one really talked for the first twenty minutes or so. And I kind of spazzed out. Then Jess and I drove around town like the BAMFs we are. And... Then I got coffee! Yay! Wow, this sounds boring....

At least my life is more interesting than going to the grocery store with my mom.

Jess: zzz...

Jamie: Lawlz, Jess is super tired.... Pussy.

Jess: Time for me to bawl my eyes out again., the usual.

Jamie: KBYE.

Jess: LOL, BLACK GUY!

Jamie: That's what happens when you drive in the ghetto.

Jess:*cough**cough* Bensolome Boulevard ..

Jamie: Cuckoo

Jess: Hummville Road



Jamie: Hahaha, I'm teaching you bitch!









No comments:

Post a Comment