Monday, May 28, 2012

WTF Memorial Day in New York

Yeah wow, today has been a weird day.. And it's hardly started yet.

First off there was this whole big fiasco with the train (from Trenton to New York). The station TV thing said the train would be at track 1, but the conductor was like "LOL, nope. Wrong train." when I got there. So I walked over to track 2, got on the train, and asked someone if that was the train going to New York. Her response was "Yeah, you know that train that says it's supposed to be at track 1? It's actually not." .... Yeah okay, that's not weird.

Then I missed my stop on the A train and had to turn around and go uptown again.. Oops.

THEN the L train was being really weird. Allllll the doors were closed except one in the very back. Then all the doors opened and closed again. And then a voice came on and said "Mind the doors" and they opened and closed a second time. Then the train let out this really strange, loud noise (whistle?) for about 30 seconds before it started moving.

Eventually I found my way to the Cooper Union building (the place I was trying to get to, duh) and I grab a seat. Actually, before that the doors to the building were locked so the security guard had to let me in.. That was really awkward.. But then I sat down and grabbed my seat and this lady comes and puts her hand on my shoulder and says "Hey!". I'm like "Hii?" and she goes "Oh...! I'm sorry! You look just like my friend..." and wanders away, sits in the row in front of me, and starts talking about what happened while I sit here trying not to laugh.. Also, she just walked behind me as I typed this part. Coolllll.

So yeah, today has been a really weird day. Thus far. LOL, dumb life.....

1 comment:

  1. This kinda reminds me of a weird story that Erin from my AE class and physics class told me.. she went to the bathroom and this random girl grabbed her leg cause she thought it was her friend. I mean, even if Erin was her friend, it's pretty bizarre for a girl to grab another girl's leg while she's using the bathroom. That must have been awkward... hope that makes your awkward encounter a little less awkksauce.. lmao.

    Oh, and this story kinda sounds like the set up of a really creepy horror movie. Was the rest of your day a little less dumb? LAWLZ.

    ReplyDelete